The Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania - Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the LPPa forum. 
Feel free to join the discussions.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, all.  (Read 1050 times)
jonpants

« on: December 21, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »

My name is Jon and I have been a libertarian for a while, but recently felt the need to become 'active'. I hope to help out as much as I can and learn somethings along the way. I wish the best to all of you this season!
Eviker
LPPa Members

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 03:23:31 AM »

Happy holidays and Welcome!  You can join the LPPA at http://www.lppa.org/actions/join-the-lppa.html if you have not already done it.  Only $15 per year ($5 for students but you gotta mail it in rather than use Paypal).  Membership fees help us fund the state party and membership opens up connections for you. 

Erik Viker
Chair, Libertarian Party of Snyder County
Secretary, Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania
P.O. Box 389
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
telephone 570-274-2040
VikerLP@gmail.com
Roy.Minet
LPPa Members

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »

Welcome, Jon.  The cause of liberty needs as much help as possible, so I hope you'll become active in your county as well as being active at the state level!
bdively
LPPa Members

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 07:31:07 PM »

Hey Jon, welcome.  What part of PA you in?

What say you?
jonpants

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »

Thanks, Eviker. I have been a member, or at least donated, to the LPPA for a few years now. Like I mentioned in my original post, it is just recently that I have felt the drive to truly become 'active'. That is probably due to a couple of factors: My occupation has brought me into the small business arena, and I have become active there locally. I am also finishing up school with a double major in economics and accounting, so I finally feel I have a better 'education' of the system.

bdively: I am in Ephrata, just a few miles north of Lancaster. I have contacted a few people on the county level and hope to help out as much as I can.
Eviker
LPPa Members

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 08:21:11 AM »

I'm happy to see another Libertarian gettign more involved!  If you want advice on how to pull a county committee together, please let me know.  It takes three people and some tenacity, but you can get the LP into the local public eye as if there are dozens of you.  And then, if you stay busy, there will be dozens of you.

Erik Viker
Chair, Libertarian Party of Snyder County
Secretary, Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania
P.O. Box 389
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
telephone 570-274-2040
VikerLP@gmail.com
jonpants

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »

I would definitely love some information on how to set something up in my county.
bdively
LPPa Members

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 03:15:01 PM »

Up here in the belly of the beast, Hbg, if you need anything Jon.   weneedjohngalt9@yahoo.com

What say you?
Roy.Minet
LPPa Members

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 10:15:11 PM »

Jon,
The next meeting of the Libertarian Party of Lancaster County is scheduled for Tuesday, January 17, 2012, at Carlos & Charlie's, 2309 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster.  There will be a "social hour" 6:00pm to 7:00pm during which some of us will order food/drinks off the menu.  The business meeting will be 7:00pm to 8:00pm.  I hope to meet you in person then.  Our county chair is Tim Boots.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: